BQF Team Improvement Culture Certification
If your team are using improvement techniques from topics such as Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, Project Management or Continuous Improvement to create an Improvement Culture this certification will recognise the journey you are on, the great work you have done and the outcomes you have achieved
This certification including the body of knowledge (BoK) and certification requirements are accredited by the BQF Academy and the team will be awarded a BQF Academy Team Improvement Culture Certificate which is valid for 1 year from the date of issue
- First BQF certification for Teams who are creating an Improvement Culture
- Recognises and celebrates the journey, the outcomes achieved and the future plans
- Accredited by the BQF Academy – valid for 1 year from the date of achievement
- Company/Team name and logo published on teh BQF Academy website
- Opportunities identified to enter the UK Excellence Awards
- Annual review for teams to remain as live practitioners on the BQF Academy website
- Team Conversation
- Learning Mindset
- Gaps & Priority
- Improvement Outcomes
- Problem Solving
- Improvement Ideas
- Start Up – Getting started
- Grow – Building capability
- Embed – Becoming what we do
- Sustain – Delivering great results
- Role Model – Helping others to be successful
Contact us for available dates.
Let's do this!
Get in touch with us today for a chat, and see what we can do for your organisation.
No obligation and no hard sell
After completion of your training programme, you will have the opportunity to apply for certification from BQF, providing externally recognised application of your improvement techniques across a range of topics such as Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management.
The process typically includes an exam and a portfolio review, overseen by a BQF assessor, however the process varies depending on which level of certification you wish to complete. Once passed, you will feature on BQF’s Certification Register.
To find out more about pricing or to chat through your options please contact Boomster Consulting.
Tel: 07484 142805
All courses are accredited by the British Quality Foundation with the option of attaining certification
© @BoomsterConsulting. Registered in England number: 11014161 VAT Registration Number: 319828373
Registered Office: Hall Farm House, Main Road, Filby, Norfolk, NR29 3HS